Sometimes I feel so slow.......particularly when it comes to computer things.
I thought I'd share a little 'how-to' just in case you wanted to add a little signature at the end of your blog posts too.
- There's a website called Mylivesignature.com where you can create your own signature either using their handwriting fonts or you can upload a scanned copy of your own signature.
- Follow the prompts to create your signature
- Click on "Want to use this signature?"
- Click on "Generate HTML code"
- Highlight and copy the code they give you.
- Log into your blogger account.
- From your dashboard click on "Settings"
- Click on "Formatting"
- Scroll down to Post Template and in the text area paste the code you copied with your signature.
- Click "Save Settings"
Now when you write a blog post your signature should be on the page like a picture each time.
You can move it around to where you want it. You can even change the size a little.