Thursday, September 1, 2011

This Will Make you Squirm.


It would seem that Shelob or Aragog or one of their progeny has taken up residence in the frame of my back door.
Yes it has!
Shudder!

See that black thing at the front of it? That's a fly.....being eaten......my boys think it's so cool.
Me? Not so much.

Here's the thing, I made a deal with all spiders on this planet years ago. I call it "The Great Spider Treaty".  Basically what it boils down to is that if a spider wishes to live it will stay outside of my house and outside of my personal-space whilst I am outside. 
I appreciate that spiders serve a good purpose and do a fantastic job of keeping the fly population to a manageable level, and that is why if a spider is outside and doesn't encroach on my personal space (ie. on my body) I leave them alone.

However, it would seem that this spider is starting to trespass into my despiderized zone.
Luckily I have a very loving and helpful husband who relocated this spider for me.
Thank you!

Sigh of relief.





No comments: