Friday, July 9, 2010

Amy Butler Diaper Tote and Changing Pad, a new twist on an old favorite


Who knows why it's taken me so long but it has, I've had this Amy Butler fabric forever and the design for the new diaper tote has been rattling around in my brain almost as long as I've had the fabric.
But finally, finally, the two, the fabric and the design, have come together and I think they compliment each other rather nicely. If I do say so myself.

So, what's new about this tote? It's the strap! It does double duty. It holds your diapers, wipes and changing pad in but it also works great as a handle. Grab and go or snap it on the handle of your stroller or baby carrier and take it with you, hands free! It doesn't get much better than that.
The fabric is Amy Butler, Morning Glory in Slate and AB Full Moon Dot.  Perfect for a boy or a girl!
I adore Amy Butler fabric. When ever I get to use it I smile.

I'm planning on making more of this style in other fun fabrics soon. Keep your eye on the shop for more in the near future!

No comments: