Monday, August 2, 2010

Utility Apron

I'll be teaching the ladies at church how to make this Utility Apron
Tuesday Aug. 10th @ 7pm.
Do you want to make one too?
I think you just might. There's nothing too tricky about it. Just straight stitching!
I'll be posting a tutorial soon
I'm completely in love with this fabric combo.
What you'll need if you want to make one too.
  • 1/3 yard Fabric A (main apron, floral part in picture)
  • 1/3 yard Fabric B (pocket, green lattice in picture)
  • 1/2 yard Fabric C (top of pocket and ties, striped fabric in picture)
  • Sewing Machine
  • Thread
  • Scissors
  • Straight Pins
  • Fabric Marker
  • Iron
This one will be used as I'm de-cluttering around the house.

It has 2 largish pockets (1 = trash, 1 = things to go in other rooms).

1 cellphone pocket.

1 pen pocket.

But pocket options are endless.
My sis., first grade teacher extraordinaire says they work great for teachers too.
Hmmm.....Teacher gift idea?!!!! I think so.
Tutorial coming soon!

No comments: