Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shop is Open Again.....I think.....




I've had the old etsy shop closed for many a month now.
Life had just gotten crazy and was closing in on me fast.
It was time for me to close ranks and focus on what is most important.
My family.


Things are a little more under control now.
I think.


So I decided to open my shop again.
For a couple of weeks anyway.

But it would seem that things have changed over there at etsy while I was away.
We'll see if it's too much change for me to handle.

In the mean time I sewed up these two cute 
Crayon Roll Minis and put them in the shop.

They make a great stocking stuffer.
I gave them to my daughter's Joy School Friends last year.
and I'm going to make a bunch to use for the family gift exchange this year.

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas you know. ;-)





No comments: