Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishing you a very happy new year!



We rang in the New Year together.
At exactly 12 AM Mountain Standard Time.

That's a first for our family. ( Everyone is old enough to handle it now!)

When our oldest kids were little we were known to celebrate at 9pm pacific time (where we lived at the time).......it was midnight on the east coast.......right?

Regardless of the time we've celebrated there's been one thing that stays the same.

We dance!

Chicken dance to be specific!

This year was no different.
Then we turned on other fun tunes that we all love and really let loose.

There was; 
country swing
Two step
Waltz
Moon walk
Charleston
Break dancing
Robot
Rodger Rabbit
Running Man
Hammer Time
Foxtrot
YMCA
Russian folk dancing
Disco


You name it we probably danced it.

It's a tradition we (I) love.



I hope this year will be a happy one for each and every one of you.
I hope you find yourself challenged in a new way and rise to the occasion.
And when it's all said and done you I hope you will be happy with the person you've become and the new things you've learned and accomplished.
I hope you find peace.
I hope you have love.
I hope you smile every single day.
I hope you find joy in your story.

Here's to new beginnings and the promises of greatness in a new year!





No comments: