Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm spoiled


The kids started back to school today and Sweet Cheeks and I are left behind to clean up after the 2 week party.
But that's okay because
I've been spoiled
So I don't mind cleaning up.


Everyone was so good to me this Christmas.
I can't help but feel a little guilty.
It seems that those who love me want my tasks to be a little easier.
I can't help but feel loved.
And grateful.

I received an Ott-Lite.
I am so excited about this one!
Oh the sewing I will do, the eye strain I will avoid, the better lit pictures I will take.
Yep, I'm excited!

Finally,
I  thought you might like to see the fingernails I've been sporting the past few days.
My niece, daughter and I painted our nails the other night.
I tried to use some silver crackle nail polish over "Buffy the Violet Slayer" polish.
The crackle worked but didn't stay silver exactly more just sparkly.
So, for someone who hasn't painted her nails in, oh, 8 years it's a big change.
Very dark nails seem to be a distraction for me.
I can't stop staring at them.
Plus the name of the color, Buffy the Violet Slayer, makes me laugh.

I'll probably say farewell to the violet nails today but I had to share before I did.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and the transition back to real life isn't too traumatic!

Happy Monday Tuesday!


No comments: