Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just a little Peace and Happiness.


I'll be teaching the Young Women at church this Sunday.
No matter how many times I teach I still get a little nervous......every-single-time!
But, I think that's a good thing. It keeps me on my toes.
The lesson manual called for a hand-out with this quote from the lesson. I made these using Picnik.com and turned them into bookmarks by printing them on card-stock, punching a hole in the top and threading some cute (thin-ish) ribbon through.
If anything this has been a good reminder for me......to "get outside myself" daily "life's better out there."

If you'd like to use these too,  let me know and I'll email the jpg to you.

1 comment:

utahmigs said...

Hi. I would love to use this for my lesson in YW tomorrow (I know, I know I am a procrastinator) I would love it if you could send me the jpg. Thank you so much. Your blog is super fun btw.

Angie- angelinalowe944@hotmail.com